What You Will Do
- Be part of a very dynamic and fast past strategic project to implement a start up business case in air cargo ground operations.
- Assist the project manager of a strategic project in all project matters.
- Support the project work in various work packages such as Finance, HR, Commercial topics.
- Prepare presentations and status reports on ongoing project.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At the date of your internship you have completed the 2nd semester of your study program.
- Advanced students in business administration, strategy with strong academic performance.
- Enrolled during the entire period of the internship or internship between the Bachelor and Master program (Gap Year).
- Previous experience in project management and consulting is desirable.
- High degree of independency, proactiveness and reliability in completion of assigned tasks.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications (especially MS Excel & PowerPoint).
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills Excellent analytical, creative and administrative skills.
- Fluency in English. German a plus, but not a necessity.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and self-organization under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Job Type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:18th September 2018, 6:00 pm