What You Will Do
- Design and create new methods, tools and ideas to further enhance Lufthansa Cargo’s after sales support for handling irregularities.
- Apply planning and analytical skills to support business and process improvement projects.
- Draw conclusions from evaluations and present results to managers in charge for better decision-making/ process development.
- Prepare customer and station profile reports and assist in the analysis of LCAG’s service market performance.
- Lead own projects to optimize internal work processes.
- Support the CST in day-to-day activities and special projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At the date of the internship you are studying business administration, business management, industrial engineering or other related fields.
- Enrolled during the entire period of the internship between the Bachelor and Master program (Gap Year).
- You already gained practical experience during other relevant internships.
- Very good communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- You have strong analytical skills, affinity to figures and experience with statistical analysis.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications.
- You have the ability to pick up new concepts quickly.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and self-organization under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- You are a team player and have very good social skills
- You are able to familiarize yourself quickly with new topics.
- Former experience in logistics or airline industry is a plus.
- Job Type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Management
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:18th September 2018, 6:00 pm