The Accounting Trainee Program provides you:
- Real-world and unique working experience in a premium casual wear brand
- 1:1 mentorship by an experienced manager in the field
- Exposure to involve in all round accounting operations
- Opportunity to gain knowledge of tools and experience in challenging projects
- Valuable chance to get a permanent role after completing the traineeship
Participation in Lacoste Accounting Trainee Program will help you to develop the practical skills and unique experience. Under a fast-paced, creative but collaborative and caring environment, Lacoste is definitely a great place to further your professional development.
- Responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger functions
- Perform month-end closing and full set of accounts
- Process inter-companies billing and reconciliation of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Handle daily accounting duties such as staff expense claims and invoice checking
- Assist in handling monthly financial statements and other management reports
- Degree holder in Accounting/ Finance or related discipline
- 1-2 years relevant working experience is preferred; fresh graduates are also welcome
- Proficient in MS Office, knowledge in SAP, ERP system or accounting software is a plus
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- With can-do attitude, attentive to details, analytical and proactive
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Hong Kong Work Permit, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:22nd Sep 2019, 3:59 pm