A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So step up to a bigger world with us.
If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve. Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt to a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 200,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 154 countries and territories, we offer a globally-consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
The Incentives Advisory team in Singapore comprises individuals with diverse backgrounds assisting local, national and multinational companies expanding in Singapore and beyond to assess their potential to tap on government grants and tax incentives to support their growth plans. We are a growing practice, which is dynamic and technically inclined, and are seeking a motivated Associate to join this leading team.
What You Will Do
- Participating in client meetings with the engagement team to discuss on the growth plans and incentive opportunities.
- Reviewing of corporate and financial documentation provided by clients to assess the eligibility requirements of available government incentives.
- Preparing incentive applications for projects undertaken by clients which meet the incentive eligibility requirements.
- Project and engagement management, such as engagement scheduling, setup and billing.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues and clients at all levels to deliver timely, high quality professional services.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Possess a good university degree and/or postgraduate qualification in accounting, finance or business related discipline.
- Experience with processing incentives in related government agencies will be an advantage.
- Be strongly driven and committed to deliver cutting-edge solutions for our clients in a wide spectrum of industries.
- Candidates with more years of experience may be considered for a higher role.
- Have good project management, written and communication skills.
- Have the ability to work effectively in the Incentives Advisory team of professionals from diverse technical backgrounds.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:23rd Nov 2019, 6:00 pm