The KPMG Actuarial Services team offers innovative business strategies to clients with an aim of helping them navigate the rapidly changing insurance industry. Our professionals have sound technical skills with the ability to cut through complex issues to help our clients make more effective and efficient business decisions. We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing Actuarial practice. Successful candidates will play a significant role in offering a wide range of actuarial consultancy services in the insurance and financial services industry.
What you will do
- Perform actuarial audit for our life insurance, general insurance, and reinsurance clients.
- Prepare assessment report and discuss the findings with clients.
- Participate in various engagements related to IFRS4 phase 2 development, capital and risk management reviews, actuarial internal audit, reserving and pricing review, mergers and acquisitions consulting, and pension valuation.
- Contribute to new business proposals and presentations.
What you will need
- A recognised degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Engineering.
- Strong project management abilities coupled with good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Actuary, Mathematics, Engineering
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:31st March 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.