KPMG commenced work on sustainability-related engagements as early as 2002, making it one of the first Big 4 firms to advise companies on their sustainability journey in Singapore. We work on sustainability reporting, assurance and other sustainability-related advisory projects. We study trends to understand future directions of sustainability in different industries and advise our clients as to adequacy and effectiveness of their measures and strategy considerations.
What you will do
In light of the growing demands for climate change and sustainability-related services we are looking for students to intern with the KPMG`s Sustainability Advisory & Assurance team.
- Work on a range of sustainability engagements, including advisory, assurance and strategy development
- Conduct core analyses as well as market research on sustainability reporting
- Conduct qualitative & quantitative research and perform gap analyses
- Assist team in drafting sections of sustainability reports
What you will need
- Graduated with a degree in either of these disciplines: Engineering / Science / Business / Communication / Social Science / Language (English)
- Experience in sustainability, environment, energy or waste sector would be an asset
- Possess an outstanding academic record and the ability to handle a broad range of tasks in a challenging and time-sensitive environment
- Enjoy challenges and possess the initiative and drive to take ownership of tasks assigned
- Strong verbal communication skills (presentation and client interaction skills)
- Possess good report writing skills
- Good knowledge of MS office (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.)
- Have a naturally inquisitive mind, problem solving skills and a proven approach to "out-of-the-box", flexible thinking
- Are committed to excellence with a desire to make a difference
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Chemical Processing
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:31st March 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.