A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So step up to a bigger world with us.
If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve. Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt to a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 200,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 154 countries and territories, we offer a globally-consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
As data and technology adoption proliferates every aspect of life, Trust – that data is safeguarded and reliable, and technology functions the way they are supposed to – is paramount.
Digital Trust works tirelessly with government agencies, banks and other private companies to provide that assurance to stakeholders and public on their digital journey.
As a Digital Trust professional, you will join experienced project teams who assist and advise clients from government agencies to financial institutions and other private companies.
- Exciting projects in Emerging Technology Risks (Automation, Blockchain, Cloud, Data, etc), Cyber Assurance, Digital risk reviews, Project Risks, Data analytics.
- Collaboration opportunities across teams in risk, assurance, cybersecurity and technology enablement in our services to prestigious clients.
- A fresh & dynamic culture and environment where you take ownership of your career and time with us.
- An open mindset to welcome innovation and ideas to transform for the better of our people and clients.
- Global and regional mobility opportunities to expose you to the world out there.
- Internal and external training opportunities to equip you with the skills to be a KPMG professional.
What You Will Do
- Working with cross functional local and global teams with people like yourself from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Interviewing and working with clients in top firms and organizations to assess, and provide advice on risks related to digital, cybersecurity and emerging technology risks.
- Working closely with experienced members and management to analyse data and information gathered from clients.
- Assisting with business development opportunities which includes preparing for pitches, presentations and proposals.
- Learning from, and collaborating with industry specialists to provide the best solution to clients.
- Brainstorming and teaming up to explore ways to innovate and change the way things are done to benefit our business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent analytical skills and a keen eye for detail. You eat problems for lunch.
- A creative and innovative mind - you can’t help but challenge the norm.
- Excellent communication and people skills. You love working with people and teams.
- A strong desire to provide the best experience to clients.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:23rd Nov 2019, 6:00 pm