A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So step up to a bigger world with us.
If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve. Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt to a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 200,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 154 countries and territories, we offer a globally-consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
The KPMG Actuarial Services team offers innovative business strategies to clients with the aim of helping them navigate the rapidly changing insurance industry. Our professionals have sound technical skills with the ability to cut through complex issues to help our clients make more effective and efficient business decisions.
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing Actuarial practice. Successful candidates will play a significant role in offering a wide range of actuarial consultancy services in the insurance and financial services industry.
What You Will Do
Together with a team of actuarial professionals, you will:
- Perform actuarial audit for our life insurance, general insurance, and reinsurance clients.
- Prepare assessment report and discuss the findings with clients.
- Participate in various engagements related to IFRS4 phase 2 development, capital and risk management reviews, actuarial internal audit, reserving and pricing review, mergers and acquisitions consulting, and pension valuation.
- Contribute to new business proposals and presentations.
Required Skills and Abilities
The ideal candidate should have:
- Recognised degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics or Engineering.
- Strong project management abilities coupled with good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Candidates with life insurance experience and modelling skills is preferred.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Actuary, Engineering, Mathematics
- Closing Date:23rd Nov 2019, 6:00 pm