Our graduate program offers opportunities for fresh graduates with little or no experience. KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services including industry insight to help organizations negotiate risks and perform in today's dynamic and challenging environments. Every day at KPMG, all kinds of people play a vital role in helping all manner of organizations create value and grow with confidence. From clients and investors to governments and the public, our stakeholders expect the best from us.
We respond by recruiting truly outstanding people. Everyone in our diverse community benefits from high quality assignments, training, support and international opportunities. Whoever you are, we’ll help you flourish, personally and professionally. Our graduate program offers opportunities for fresh graduates with little or no experience. KPMG Nigeria offers solutions to clients in different areas ranging from Tax services where we help clients transform business models or advise on cross-border tax issues, to our Advisory practice where we have help reshape healthcare systems, lead cyber-security projects and help organizations take advantage of new market opportunities. Wherever you decide to work, you are guaranteed unlimited opportunities to be at the heart of business, positively impact society and fulfill your potential.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A minimum of 5 credits in your SSCE O’Level results including Math and English at a sitting.
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of a second class Upper degree in any discipline.
- Must be undergoing NYSC, completed NYSC or provide appropriate documentation on exemption from the National Youth Corp Service.
- Law graduates must have a minimum of second class upper degree from the Nigerian Law School.
- Graduates from international universities must submit undergraduate transcript where class of degree is not stated on the certificate.
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.