Jardines is a diversified Asian-based group with over 460,000 employees. We are one of the top 200 publicly traded companies in Asia, and a member of the Fortune Global 500.
We’re looking for Rare Talent to join our Jardine Executive Trainee Scheme (JETS). It’ll be a challenging life and it won’t be for everyone. JETS looks for those who are motivated to lead, willing to push their limits and can bring fresh thinking to business challenges in a dynamic customer-focused environment. If you are a Rare Talent, JETS will transform you from a high-potential graduate into a business leader at Jardines.
The immersive JETS experience is a blend of interactive, face-to-face learning, virtual support and action learning periods that supports your transition from campus to professional life. Your three-year journey is made up of a series of critical work experiences, leadership development, commercial training, mentoring, coaching, and sponsorship for language or professional qualifications.
JETS will allow you to build out general management capabilities across six fast-moving areas in two industries, with one overseas placement. You’ll also build business fundamentals to cement your understanding in key areas such as Finance, Business Strategy, Innovations, Marketing, and Operations.
The Rare Talent we train today will become our future business leaders. Are you ready to take up the JETS challenge?
YOU WILL GET:
- Competitive remuneration package:
- Fast-track route to a leadership role
- Work and live in some of the most exciting cities in Asia and beyond
- Behavioural and professional skills development
- Accommodation & working visa provided
WHAT MAKES A RARE TALENT:
- Aspire to be a business leader and passionate about managing customer-oriented businesses in Asia
- Strong commercial acumen, numerical and analytical skills
- Affinity towards technology and digital innovation
- Eager to learn and move across roles and businesses in some of the world’s most dynamic and fast evolving cities
- Culturally sensitive and adaptable
- A recent graduate with a good degree in any subject
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Asia application deadline: 17 October 2019 (Thursday)
Apply now: https://careers.jardines.com/
Follow us on FB & IG for more tips and updates: @JardinesCareers
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Oct 2019, 3:59 pm