IDC needs talented design students to join its energetic and expanding Shanghai studio. IDC (Industrial Design Consultancy) has a 45-year history in the UK, littered with awards and incredible projects. In 2011, we became multinational with the establishment of IDC China studio situated in the desirable downtown HuangPu district. Within 6 years, IDC China has grown into a team who is most ambitious about product innovation and known for its innovation quality in the China market. We focus on the Productization process and worked closely with locally based multinational and China enterprises to design, develop and launch products successfully to the market. We are looking for design interns who have passions for product innovation, to join our strong and multinational team in Shanghai. You will learn from the experienced designers and experience the NPD process.
- Support team member with concept generation
- Liaison with and manage suppliers
- Prototyping and testing
Required Skills and Abilities
- Motivated and passionate about innovation
- A tenacious problem-solver who is technically and mechanically creative
- Focused on quality and attention to detail
- Have a relevant educational degree: product design or engineering design
- Confident in presenting your ideas with excellent English essential
- Self-motivated and you effectively manage your time and goals
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:31st July 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.