IBM’s Consulting by Degree program for consultants is a 24-month fast track for your career.
As a GBS consultant, you will have the chance to get in touch with disruptive technologies like blockchain, cloud, big data analytics and cognitive computing and impact leading companies in different industry sectors.
You will be offered a series of professional training programs and mentoring, allowing you to quickly develop your technical skills, solutioning skill, and different architectural practices in multiple solution domains.
Other than technical excellence, your consulting skills, presentation, communication, and leadership skills will be an essential part of your development.
This training will continue throughout your career with GBS, ensuring your skill set remains at the forefront of latest technology trends and to equip you to be our next generation leaders in IBM.
Join us to change the world together.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Preferably having Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent, who have graduated in 2017 or are graduating in 2018
- Have not worked in a full-time capacity for more than two years after graduation (Undergraduate or Postgraduate)
- With passion in IT consulting career
- With interest or knowledge in emerging technologies such as Cloud Computing, Cognitive Computing, Blockchain, etc.
- Proactive fast-learning team player who is willing to take up challenges and responsibilities
- Possess strong communication, presentation and analytic skills
- Possess an excellent command of written & spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin will be an advantage
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.