Hang Seng’s Marketing function is a key business partner, building a close working relation with our key businesses and engaging customers from affluent and mass integrated accounts, SMEs to large corporates. The team works closely in formulating marketing strategies and implementing marketing initiatives to build the brand of the Bank.
If you are a University student interested in developing a career in the banking industry, and gaining hands-on marketing strategy experience before graduation, come and join our Co-op Programme of Marketing.
We are currently seeking high-calibre individuals to join the following departments:
- Brand Management.
- Consumer Assets Marketing.
- Commercial Banking Marketing.
- Customer Insights and Market Research.
- Customer Propositions Marketing.
- Digital Marketing.
- Marketing Planning and Governance.
Potential Career Path:
The internship is the beginning of an exciting journey that could take you to future leadership in the banking industry. Perform well and you may be considered for early selection of Management Trainee or other graduate opportunities.
- Comprehensive Classroom Training - Discovery Program and other training programs are provided for your good understanding of Hang Seng’s core businesses and structure.
- Mentorship - To support and guide you along the way, an experienced mentor will be assigned to you. He / she will give you regular feedback, advice and encouragement.
What You Will Do
- Assist in conducting competitive analysis and collecting market intelligence.
- Coordinate with internal departments / external vendors to release various marketing materials in different channels.
- Support various marketing programmes.
- Provide administrative support to department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Non-final year full time undergraduate students, or degree holder with deferred full time master degree offer.
- University students majoring in Marketing / Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to learn.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese.
- Good knowledge of application software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) & Chinese Word Processing.
- Permanent residents of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Administration, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm