Hang Seng's Investment Services business offers a full spectrum of investment products and services to both private and corporate investors. Our customers can invest in over 400 investment funds managed by reputable international fund houses. The funds cover different asset classes, including global equities, bonds, money markets and foreign exchange markets. We also provide asset management services for retirement schemes, institutional investors and charitable organisations.
If you are interested in developing a career in the banking industry and gaining hands-on experience and exposure in a reputable bank before graduation, please come and join our Co-op Programme of Investment Services (INV).
Potential Career Path:
An internship is the beginning of an exciting journey that could take you to future leadership in the banking industry. Perform well and you will be considered for early selection of Management Trainee or other graduate opportunities.
- Comprehensive Training - Training programs are provided for your good understanding of Hang Seng’s core businesses and structure.
- Mentorship - To support and guide you along the way, an experienced mentor will be assigned to you. He / she will give you regular feedback, advice and encouragement.
What You Will Do
- Assist in preparation of reports, collect information / data and perform analysis.
- Assist in conducting UAT.
- Support supervisor in performing in daily operation and control.
- Provide administrative support to department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Non-final year full time undergraduate students, or degree holder with deferred full time master degree offer.
- All academic disciplines welcome.
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to learn.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese.
- Good knowledge of application software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Chinese Word Processing.
- Permanent residents of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm