Hang Seng Bank was one of Hong Kong's bancassurance pioneers with insurance business footprint started since 1965. Over the years, Hang Seng Bank has been committed to serve its customers by providing full spectrum of insurance products including Life Insurance manufacturing, distribution of General Insurance and Medical products, and MPF business.
Insurance is a fast-growing business and is one of the key drivers of Hang Seng Bank. As a well-established insurance entity, we take care of every need of our customers with an optimized service excellence through the Bank's retail and commercial network, with a dedicated team of professionals in place.
We are currently seeking high-calibre individuals to join the following departments:
- Insurance Operations.
- Partnership & Retail Insurance.
Potential Career Path:
An internship is the beginning of an exciting journey that could take you to future leadership in the banking industry. Perform well and you will be considered for early selection of Management Trainee or other graduate opportunities.
- Comprehensive Training - Training programs are provided for your good understanding of Hang Seng’s core businesses and structure.
- Mentorship - To support and guide you along the way, an experienced mentor will be assigned to you. He / she will give you regular feedback, advice and encouragement.
What You Will Do
- Assist in strategic resources planning and coordination.
- Prepare regular business and sales reports to provide insight to management.
- Assist in executing product and service development for diverse insurance products.
- Provide administrative support to department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Non-final year full time undergraduate students, or bachelor degree holders with deferred full time master degree offer.
- University students from all disciplines are welcome.
- Actuarial Science, Risk Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Insurance or Finance are preferable.
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to learn.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese.
- Good knowledge of application software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) & Chinese Word Processing.
- Permanent residents of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Mathematics,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm