Hang Seng Indexes Company Limited is the leading index provider for the Hong Kong and mainland China markets. We calculate the internationally recognised Hang Seng Index (HSI) and Hang Seng China Enterprises Index (HSCEI) and continue to broaden our index range to meet a wide spectrum of investor demand for different index investment solutions.
If you are interested in developing a career in the banking industry and gaining hands-on experience and exposure in a reputable bank before graduation, please come and join our Co-op Programme of Hang Seng Indexes Company Limited (HSIL).
- Comprehensive Training - Training programs are provided for your good understanding of Hang Seng’s core businesses and structure.
- Mentorship - To support and guide you along the way, an experienced mentor will be assigned to you. He / she will give you regular feedback, advice and encouragement.
What You Will Do
- Perform research on market intelligence and index methodology to better support the latest market demand.
- Assist in conducting review for Hang Seng Index and index calculation.
- Prepare regular management index reports.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Non-final year full time undergraduate university students, or degree holders with deferred full time master degree offer.
- All academic disciplines are welcome.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese.
- Good knowledge of application software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) & Chinese Word Processing.
- Permanent residents of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm