Hang Seng‘s Global Banking business provides a broad spectrum of financing solutions to large corporations and financial institutions. As a strategic financial partner to corporate customers, Hang Seng offers a comprehensive range of products and services including bilateral and syndicated loans, project financing, property development financing, property investment loans, working capital financing, trade financing, cash management and treasury products.
Potential Career Path:
Internship is the beginning of an exciting journey that could take you to future leadership in the banking industry. Perform well and you will be considered for early selection of Management Trainee or other graduate opportunities.
- Comprehensive Training - Training programs are provided for your good understanding of Hang Seng’s core businesses and structure.
- Mentorship - To support and guide you along the way, an experienced mentor will be assigned to you. He / she will give you regular feedback, advice and encouragement.
What You Will Do
Subject to attachment, Interns may be exposed to one or more of the following job accountabilities:
- Data Analysis - Assist in conducting financial analyses of credit applications and perform industry research.
- Sales Planning Support - Prepare sales management reports and handling customer enquiries.
- Regulatory Support - Take part in projects on global standard, regulatory change and risk related projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Non-final year full time undergraduate students, or degree holder with deferred full time master degree offer.
- All academic disciplines are welcome.
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to learn.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage.
- Good knowledge of application software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) & Chinese Word Processing.
- Permanent residents of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm