Hang Seng Co-op Programme – Risk and Compliance (RKM)
Hang Seng's Risk and Compliance strives to maintain a well-balanced risk profile for the Bank while enabling businesses to thrive. Our team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types. We are dedicated to collaborate with businesses, other functional units and regulatory bodies to develop and implement robust and customized risk management frameworks and measures to maintain the strong market position of the Bank.
What you will do
- Assist in conducting compliance review exercises
- Prepare various management reports and handle general enquiries
- Support credit risk systems or tools testing
- Provide administrative support to department
Required Skills and Abilities
- Non-final year university students from all disciplines are welcome
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- Good knowledge of application software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) & Chinese Word Processing
- Permanent residents of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st March 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.