Hang Seng Co-op Programme – Legal Department (LGA)
Hang Seng’s legal function comprises legal counsels and executives of high caliber. Our professional legal advisers work as a team, with a mission to provide legal services of the highest professional standards to our management and the business and other support functions. If you are interested in developing a career in the banking industry and gaining hands-on experience and exposure in a reputable bank before graduation, please come and join our Co-op Programme of Legal (LGA).
What you will do
- Assist Legal Counsels in dealing with legal matters arising out of the operations of the Bank locally and overseas
- Assist Legal Counsels in reviewing the Bank’s working procedures and contracts to ensure that there are adequate legal protection to the Bank
- Monitor legislative and regulatory updates that may impact the Bank and provide a useful summary to Legal Counsels
- Handle legal research, data maintenance and management
- Assist in compilation and completion of various returns to the Group and implementation of compliance procedures and standards as directed by the Group’s manual and policies
Required Skills and Abilities
- Non-final year university students from all disciplines are welcome (preferably students who have completed at least one year of law school e.g. LLB, J.D., PCLL)
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Good spoken English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- Good knowledge of application software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) & Chinese Word Processing
- Permanent residents of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st March 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.