Hang Seng Co-op Programme – Financial Crime Compliance (FCC)
Hang Seng’s Financial Crime Compliance department has a strategic role in helping the Bank manage all aspects of financial crime risk by conducting impact analysis of regulatory changes, providing advices to all businesses, driving regional coordination and execution of various financial crime compliance projects and assurance tasks, and ensuring the alignment with Group’s Global Standards.
What you will do
- Assist in preparing suspicious transaction reports and advising frontline business units on suspicious transactions reporting requirements
- Support the investigation of money laundering alerts by collecting, collating and disseminating evidence of any suspicious account activities or irregularities with recommendations for management review
- Provide general administrative support to the team and perform ad hoc assignments
Required Skills and Abilities
- Non-final year university students majoring in Accounting / Finance / Law / Economics / Business or related disciplines
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- Good knowledge of application software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) & Chinese Word Processing
- Permanent residents of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.