Hang Seng Co-op Programme – Corporate Sustainability (CSD)
Hang Seng’s Corporate Sustainability function manages the Bank’s community investment programmes, staff volunteer activities and corporate responsibility reporting. We work closely with our community partners to develop, launch and execute corporate responsibility programmes that help enhance social and environmental well-being.
What you will do
- Assist in the execution and publicity of CSR projects
- Coordinate with internal departments and external business partners to execute the related projects
- Prepare reports and other ad hoc reports as assigned
- Provide administrative support to department
Required Skills and Abilities
- Non-final year university students from all disciplines are welcome
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- Good knowledge of application software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) & Chinese Word Processing
- Permanent residents of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.