Hang Seng Co-op Programme – Audit (INA)
Hang Seng's Audit function provides independent, objective assurance to management and the Audit Committee over the risk management, governance and controls framework, including financial controls to add value and to improve operations through process and control enhancement recommendations.
If you are interested in developing a career in the banking industry and gaining hands-on experience and exposure in a reputable bank before graduation, please come and join our Co-op Programme of Audit Department (INA).
What you will do
- Develop and follow sustainable administrative processes to support audit data analytics requirements
- Identify, download, cleanse and format data for audit checking and analysis in accordance with audit team requirements
- Produce documentation on data sourcing and preparation activities
- Utilize Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATs) to enhance the understanding of business state and control effectiveness
- Plan, monitor and report progress of work
- Perform other responsibilities/duties as assigned by respective supervisor
- Promote a positive work culture based on respect for people, integrity of actions, creativity and collaboration leading to increased productivity
Required Skills and Abilities
- Non-final year university students from Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Financial Engineering or similar disciplines
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills, with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Good spoken English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- Good knowledge of business intelligence and data warehouse tools, with proficiency in SQL writing, Linux/UNIX command, SAS programming skills and SAS Visual Analytics an advantage
- Permanent residents of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.