HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
The Office Supplies organization is looking for a Process Engineer to manage HP Manufacturing Partner (MPa) in support of the ramp and NPI activities for the Nesta/magnus cartridge products. While this position is open for external HP Graduate candidate, it is also open internally for job rotation.
What You Will Do
- Manage HP-MPa Operation relationship (Foxconn Malaysia/ Celestica Malaysia/Celestica Singapore) contracted in the manufacturing activities of Nesta/Magnus Ink Supplies.
- Enable the productivity ramp for Nesta, Super Nesta & Magnus Ink Supplies capacity.
- Partnership with the NPI & DFM team in support of the development of future platform extensions.
- Design, manage and improve MPa’s factory performance for quality, yield and throughput.
- Involved in DFM/VE (Design for Manufacturing & Value Engineering) projects.
- Work closely with the Product Engineering team to review and improve product quality.
- Build and maintain strong Engineering and Operational relationship with the MPa and HPI teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Operation Research, or a related discipline.
- Some level of traveling may be required.
- Strong technical engineering leadership and capabilities.
- Sound knowledge in Applied Statistical methodologies.
- Project management and conflict resolution.
- Quick learner with strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrate Critical & System Thinking.
- Effective leadership on planning, execution and issue resolution.
- Good communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possess strong teamwork and ability to collaborate at cross site/function team.
- Passion for customers.
- Trust and respect for individuals.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:23rd Nov 2019, 6:00 pm