Your career with us helps you rapidly apply your academic learning and gain practical experience. You are in the driver's seat, shaping your own development, learning from mentors and coaches. Your everyday is guided by key priorities of your role, but your tomorrow is shaped by how you decide to reach them.
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
What You Will Do
If you are our Quality Engineer (R&D) in Singapore, you will have a chance to work in a small work team in delivering projects on:
- Automating product test execution through applying robotics and/or machine vision.
- Develop a solution to automating detection and logging of product performance deviation, analyse and visualize data presentation, with capability of triggering alert when exceed performance threshold.
- Plan and execute logging and characterizing physical stresses experienced by product during shipping and transportation route.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates and Post Graduates in the field of Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, Mechatronics, or Computing & Programming.
- Trained or experienced in data science will be an advantage.
- Strong desire and motivation in developing solutions through the application of modern and sophisticated technology.
- Passion to engage and resolve complex challenges, and strive to explore different alternatives before delivering the final elegant solution.
- Troubleshooting and resolving engineering challenges.
- Able to work independently and integrate well in team.
- High performance and strong will to succeed.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm