Your career with us helps you rapidly apply your academic learning and gain practical experience. You are in the driver's seat, shaping your own development, learning from mentors and coaches. Your everyday is guided by key priorities of your role, but your tomorrow is shaped by how you decide to reach them.
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
What You Will Do
If you are our College Intern – Data Digitization in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Participate into data digitization project to assist the program team for data system infrastructure design, implementation, configuration, debugging and testing.
- Use big data or data analytic approach to create algorithm on process flow, process sequence, product quality control. Enable data automation and data self- driven.
- Be deployed to manufacturing site and assigned with mentors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electronic / Electrical / Data or Process Systems Infrastructure).
- Independent and able to adapt to dynamic operation environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Understanding of data system infrastructure and related IT knowledge.
- Understanding of big data and data analytic methodologies.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm