Your career with us helps you rapidly apply your academic learning and gain practical experience. You are in the driver's seat, shaping your own development, learning from mentors and coaches. Your everyday is guided by key priorities of your role, but your tomorrow is shaped by how you decide to reach them.
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
What You Will Do
The Product Extension & New Production Introduction team is responsible for developing the manufacturing process for new thermal inkjet cartridges and integrating them into the next generation of HP printers.
If you are our College Intern – Mechanical Engineering (R&D) in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Work with the R&D team on the next generation of printhead assemblies used in our large format printers.
- Develop and characterize a new cleaning process methodology in a high-volume manufacturing line environment to produce the latest printhead assembly.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Relevant knowledge on Computer-Aided Design (CAD) drawing on part tolerancing is a plus.
- Passion for hands-on work is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis.
- Preferably able to commit to 6 months of internship.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm