Your career with us helps you rapidly apply your academic learnings and gain practical experience. You are in the driver's seat, shaping your own development, learning from mentors and coaches. Your everyday is guided by key priorities of your role, but your tomorrow is shaped by how you decide to reach them.
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
What You Will Do
If you are our College Intern – Process / Materials Engineering in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Develop deeper understanding about Ink manufacturing processes.
- Research into specific ink process (as specified) with a deeper understanding of raw materials.
- Study impact of raw materials and multiple variables on ink product, and understand root cause of specific issues as defined.
- Interact with internal and external teams to suggest and develop corrective actions.
- Provide regular updates, develop reports and documents, and present as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Material Science Engineering/Chemical Engineering.
- Strong technical engineering capabilities would be a plus.
- Curious with strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work in team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm