If you would like to pursue a career with ample training and development opportunities, then look no further than Hong Kong Airlines.We provide professional training and career development opportunities for those who are prepared to grow with an energetic company. Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for high caliber candidates to join our professional team.
What You Will Do
- Management Trainees will gain in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience about aviation business in the first 2-year of the programme through job rotation to six to seven core functional areas such as Airline Planning, Revenue Management, Service Delivery and Ground Operations, etc.
- They will experience the diversity of the job nature by leading various projects under the guidance of directors and mentors.
- Every project is an opportunity for Management Trainees to enhance their creativity and problem solving skills.
- Active participation in Company meetings, Directors’ meetings and quarterly performance meetings will enable Management Trainees to develop critical thinking skills.
- Trainees will work closely with Directors and General Managers from the first day of job rotation, thus to acquire knowledge on how strategies are set and cultivate their own management style along the way.
- As we highly value the development of Management Trainees, Trainees will also receive direct guidance and mentorship from the President.
- Our all rounded training programme aims to promote personal growth, and lays solid foundations for Management Trainees to become our future leaders.
- Trainees will attend a series of intensive training, which include classes and workshops on technical applications, customer- oriented services, leadership skills, and airline operations.
- Independent posting overseas can expand the vision of Management Trainees.
- They will shoulder responsibilities and acquire in-depth market knowledge and customer behavior of a region through interaction with customers, and collaborations with local aviation authorities and business partners.
- By spending on extensive period of time working in outstation executing management skills and contributing new ideas to optimize business, trainees will be well equipped for future challenges in the dynamic aviation industry.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have Right of Abode in Hong Kong.
- Bachelor's degree or above in any discipline from an accredited university.
- Fresh graduates with no more than 2 years of full-time working experience.
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin; with at least level 4 in HKDSE, IELTS 6.5, level 6 in CET or equivalent standard.
- Passionate to build a career in the aviation industry.
- High mobility to travel and work overseas.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:23rd Dec 2019, 6:00 pm