If you are looking for a unique challenge, would like to work in a high performance environment, and are an energetic person with creativity and a love of life, come join us and be part of our fantastic team. We are always on the look-out for Talent. Apply now for your chance to create history and be a part of the team building Hong Kong’s only low-fare airline.
HK Express will continue to grow, so check back often as positions may become available at any time.
Do you believe the sky is the limit?
Our 2-year Graduate Trainee Programme is designed to nurture future leaders in one of the key business functions of HKE: Operations (Cabin Services).
Successful completion of the programme will be offered a supervisory role to further develop their management potential.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Right of abode in Hong Kong SAR
- Bachelor’s degree or above in accredited universities
- Maximum 2 years of working experience
- Excellent command in written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English with DSE Level 4 or above/IELTS 6.5 or above/CET-6 or equivalent
- Strong business acumen, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Energetic, independent, innovative and passionate character
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st March 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.