Successful candidates will be arranged to join the HKIE Scheme 'A' Program (Civil Discipline)
Application Deadline: 30 Jun 2018
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
What you will do
- Assist in development and implementation of quality plans and site safety supervision plan for the works at designated construction site
- Assist in coordinating and monitoring on engineering specification and drawings submission
- Follow up the project progresses
- Provide technical support to in-charge supervisors or workers
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder in Civil /Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
- Self-motivated and detail-minded
- A good team player
- Able and willing to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Engineering Civil Structural
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th June 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.