Successful candidates will be arranged to join the HKIE Scheme 'A' Program (Building Services Discipline).
Application Deadline: 30 Jun 2018.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
What you will do
- Assist in monitoring of BS submissions including drawings and equipment. Spatial coordination of building services installation via combined services drawings
- Assist in the coordination of BS installation program with master construction program and establish the detail work sequence of building services works on site
- Coordinate with all BS subcontractors as well as builder's representatives on site to effectively integrate BS systems into the building. Liaise with Statutory Authorities and
- Utilities Companies on BS work
- Attend site meetings , supervise progress and monitor the quality of BS works on site
- Participate in testing and commissioning of BS System and monitor the defect rectification prior to system hand over
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder in Building Services Engineering or equivalent that is eligible for admission to Graduate Member of HKIE Building Services Discipline
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
- Proactive, outgoing and initiative
- Sound interpersonal skills and a good team player
- Confident in liaising and coordinating with different internal and external parties
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.