What's the role?
We are looking for a high calibre candidate with strong business acumen to unleash your high potential, starting as Management Associate Program. Our people come from different walks of life with a shared dedication to high performance, consistent results.
Who is Hilti?
If you’ve worked in engineering, you may well have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
In Management Associate Program, which is a 2-year fast-track career development program, you’ll have the opportunity to gaining exposure in different areas including rotation in Sales to build up your business acumen and in Marketing or Engineering to develop your strategic thinking skills and project management skills. Upon successful completion of the program, you will have the opportunity to pursue a specialist role in your preferred streams in Sales, Marketing, or Engineering; or advancement to a management position for those with high potentials or even have the opportunities to work in regional projects or attend regional learning program.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people. So, if you’ve never worked in engineering or supplier, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- University degree holder in Engineering/ Business/ Marketing or related discipline
- Passionate in excelling in Sales, Marketing or Engineering
- Engage in activities beyond studies and demonstrate great leadership skills
- Highly committed and self-driven personality
- Ambitious and wants to build a career in a multi-national, technology-driven company
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal skill
- Self-motivated, strong customer orientation and with a “can-do” attitude
- Highly proficient in English and the local language of the country applied for
- Internationally mobile is preferable
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Logistics and...
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2019, 3:59 pm