Hang Seng Winter Co-op Programme – Risk and Compliance (RKM)
Hang Seng's Risk and Compliance strives to maintain a well-balanced risk profile for the Bank while enabling businesses to thrive. Our team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types. We are dedicated to collaborate with businesses, other functional units and regulatory bodies to develop and implement robust and customized risk management frameworks and measures to maintain the strong market position of the Bank.
If you are interested in developing a career in the banking industry and gaining hands-on experience and exposure in a reputable bank before graduation, please come and join our Co-op Programme of Risk and Compliance (RKM).
Comprehensive classroom training - Discovery Program and other training programs are provided for your good understanding of Hang Seng’s core businesses and structure Mentorship - To support and guide you along the way, an experienced mentor will be assigned to you. He / she will give you regular feedback, advice and encouragement
What you will do
- Assist in conducting compliance review exercises
- Prepare various management reports and handle general enquiries
- Support credit risk systems or tools testing
- Provide administrative support to department
Required Skills and Abilities
- Non-final year university students from all disciplines are welcome
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- Good knowledge of application software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) & Chinese Word Processing
- Permanent residents of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2018, 6:00 pm