A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Commercial Banking – Global Trade & Receivables Finance
Hang Seng’s Commercial Banking business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our department as Functional Trainee. Upon completion of this 18 to 24 months program, the Functional Trainee should become a competent Assistant Relationship Manager who will provide professional advices on trade finance for assigned group of corporate customers.
What you will do
- Go through structured program to learn and develop related job knowledge and experience
- Act as a trade account officer of assigned group of customers with the objective of enhancing customer relationship by actively participating in marketing activities with relationship managers of business units in order to obtain more trade business and achieve targets as assigned
- Ensure superior services and quality trade solutions delivered to customers
- Promote and acquire business on various Trade products / services, campaigns and designated bank services from existing and potential customers
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh university graduates, or degree holder with 1-2 years of working experience
- Strong interest to develop a career in sales and client management in global trade and receivables finance
- Good communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong self-motivation, detail-minded and ability to work under pressure
- High proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Strong PC user with good MS Office or Excel skills
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Marketing and Sales, Banking and Finance
Kowloon Bay (Hong...
- Closing Date:1st Nov 2018, 6:00 pm