Responsible for working with the engineering or developmental staff on various challenging projects assigned by development manager.
What You Will Do
- Work on challenging, hands-on assignments that relate to the students are of study.
- Become familiar with department structure, interdepartmental relationship method of problem solving & job functions of staff personnel.
- Assist Project Engineer and/or Equipment Engineer in day-to-day business.
- Communicate and drive equipment revisions and engineering design changes.
- Perform root cause failure analysis.
- Reliability engineer.
- Acquire solid general knowledge of the departments operation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled in a 4-year program from an accredited college or university.
- Sophomore Level.
- 2.75 GPA.
Closing in 7 days
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:30th September 2018, 6:00 pm