GLG is seeking recent (and pending) graduates to join our Client Service Associate Program in Hong Kong.
Our Client Service Associates are front-line client service professionals and the engine of GLG. They work closely with our clients - Professionals at the world’s top corporations, investment firms, management consulting firms, and nonprofits - on the critical decisions they make every day. These custom learning solutions include phone consultations and one-on-one meetings, as well as surveys, reports, and site tours with leading experts and C-suite executives.
Our Client Service Associates work in teams across industries, connecting our clients to the insight they need from leading doctors, academics, scientists, policy specialists, strategists, executives and other experts with years of on-the-ground experience. Client Service Associates themselves also develop into subject matter experts across industries and topics via their client service role.
What You Will Do
The Client Service Associate Program begins with comprehensive training that lasts approximately six to nine months.
During this time, responsibilities will gradually increase. Some of the key initial responsibilities include:
- Expanding GLG Councils and learning to effectively and clearly explain GLG’s value proposition and business model to leading industry thought leaders.
- Engaging Council Members on a daily basis to understand their capabilities and knowledge on specific client requests.
- Supporting experienced team members on all aspects of client engagements.
- Learning our compliance policies and procedures to protect the integrity of client engagements.
As you progress to a Client Service Associate role you gain more autonomy by:
- Executing custom projects across client firms – including consultations, surveys, and special projects.
- Continuing to expand GLG Councils.
- Engaging with clients daily to understand their needs and provide exceptional service.
- Maintaining accountability and responsibility for client projects and overall client experience.
- Collaborating with our Business Development team on revenue growth opportunities and ensure retention on existing accounts.
- Collaborating closely with experienced team members to program live event content for Asia as well as more broadly distributed virtual event content.
As a GLG Client Service Associate, you are coached through a number of personal development steps designed to support you to:
- Excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and challenging environment.
- Articulate GLG’s value proposition to engage the world’s top professionals.
- Communicate with clients to assess and scope their research needs.
- Develop strong actionable business skills – including time management, prioritization, communication, negotiation, problem solving, and project management.
- Understand and utilize a broad range of research products to creatively support clients.
- Grow relationships with thought leaders and clients to provide exceptional service.
Required Skills and Abilities
GLG attracts employees from diverse academic and professional backgrounds. We look for individuals who are passionate about our mission to transform how professionals learn and who embody GLG’s values: learning and curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
- 0-2 years relevant experience in a client-facing or analyst role, or commensurate experience in consulting, finance, law, journalism, or other relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills in English and native Mandarin.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, including demonstrated oral and written abilities.
- Demonstrated commitment and attention to detail, ideally in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and insatiable desire to learn about new topics.
- Passion for client service and building relationships across the full professional spectrum.
- Strong desire to work in a collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility and autonomy over time.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm