Responsible for programing a feature and or a small feature set. Contributes to the team and works with direction from experienced Team Members or management.
What You Will Do
- Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
- Awareness of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security,
- Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Ability to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
- Understands performance parameters and can assess application performance.
- Understands core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice.
- Understands the importance of test-driven development and high-quality output.
- Is open to receiving guidance and direction - asks questions and communicate challenges.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:31st July 2018, 6:00 pm