GE's Digital technology professionals who are working at the Digital Operations Center, are helping accelerate the future of GE by enabling the operational processes, driving simplification while ensuring the security of our information and assets, and increasing collaboration for employees, customers and partners through digital innovations.
What You Will Do
- Work with the existing DOC professionals to understand the current processes, technologies in solving the incidents.
- Work on related critical incidents and determine root cause to provide preventative recommendations.
- Work alongside the DOC (Digital Operations Center) during incidents to understand the procedures of working with 3rd parties and the customers on finding the resolution to a problem.
- Build monitoring tools/ automation scripts to get the systems health check.
- Understand the SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) and resolve the issues. Also build the SOPs for new issues.
- Work within Service Now ticketing platform proficiently to find correlations of previous resolved problems and apply it to current incidents.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management or relevant STEM major, or a minimum of 6 months of relevant IT work experience.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required.
- Passion for engineering and strong commitment to a career in technology.
- Strong technical aptitude and an analytic approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms.
- Self-confident team player with a competitive spirit to excel.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology, Management
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:31st July 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.