As a Business Development Intern, you will be a part of the GE Ventures Licensing & Technology (LTV) Business and will partner with the Business Development and technical teams to build and execute world-class commercialization programs with novel business models, partnerships and licensing. You will provide full service support in the areas of building business/market cases for novel technology, strategy for customer/third party engagements, taking into account business constraints.
What You Will Do
- Coordinate activities with LTV Program Managers on a variety of programs, including building patents/technology and complex business/licensing programs.
- Prepare Business plans, including IP/technology assessments, valuations, market/customer analysis, deal/agreement structuring and execution where appropriate.
- Act as a key member of the LTV team and closely interact with the technology, business & legal teams.
- Work on various business process projects to make the LTV business more efficient.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be a full-time, matriculated student at an accredited college/university for the entire internship with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Must be pursuing a Graduate Degree (MBA, MS, etc.).
- Background in Physics or Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Controls, Systems or Power Engineering.
- Master's degree, MB or JD.
- Must be able to work Full Time (40 hour work week) during summer and when school is not in session and Part Time during academic year.
- Must be legally authorization to work in the U.S.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail, and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn fast and achieve a high level of results.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment for a matrix organization.
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:31st July 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.