The Accounting Internship is a project-oriented work assignment designed to offer hands on accounting experience with GE's Global Operations Accounting Teams. The assignment is designed to expose the intern to GE strategic initiatives and the roles accounting plays in achieving the business' objectives. This will be a 10-12 week internship.
What You Will Do
- The Accounting Internship/co-op will focus on the development of key financial skills in the following areas - controllership, general accounting, operations analysis, and cash management.
- Projects will utilize these skills and lay a solid foundation for a career in the field of accounting.
- Interns will work independently and on teams to drive change and controllership while executing on essential accounting projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Working towards a degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Minimum GPA 3.0 without rounding.
- Available to work 40 hours per week for a 10-12 week coop or a summer internship.
- Willing to work in Cincinnati,OH.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Academic excellence.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proven leadership experience.
- Team player.
- Change orientation.
- Demonstrated integrity.
- Strong communication skills.
- Understanding of business concepts/strategy.
- Business/accounting coursework.
- Multiple language skills.
- Geographic mobility.
- Job Type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:31st July 2018, 6:00 pm