The Intern will primarily responsible for creating of manufacturing work instructions. This individual will have to be process oriented and have clear written and oral communication skills. He/She must also demonstrate a keen interest to learn about manufacturing process from respective mentor engineers. He/She will also participate in quality improvement projects.
What You Will Do
- Understand Oil & Gas equipment manufacturing procedures / controls and assist mentor engineer in standardizing work instructions (Cladding, etc).
- Assist engineer in implementation of quality projects (Hourlies initiated, Digitalization).
- Assist engineer to root cause analysis using 5 whys, fishbone.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Engineering from accredited university/polytechnics.
- Proficiency MS Office applications.
- Self-disciplined, able to work independently with good time management.
- Open to learning and be engaging with the engineers.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2018, 7:32 am