The Intern will support the planning team to drive inventory reduction through analyzing inventory usage pattern, suppliers, global demand, product segmentation and life cycle. The individual has to work with internal customers and suppliers to overcome challenges to drive inventory reduction. This individual must have a positive attitude, accountability and responsibilities to own and drive every assignment from start to completion.
What You Will Do
- Organize and maintain inventory parameter in ERP system.
- Ensure physical inventory and system transaction accuracy.
- Maintain and report the effectiveness of activities carried out to reduce inventory.
- Identify and propose areas for lean improvement in inventory management and reduction.
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited university.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Process strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work at a detail level and under tight timelines.
- Positive Attitude.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm