Participants in formal leadership and training programs or in internships or co-ops that serve as talent pipelines.
What You Will Do
- Develops world class, financial leaders for high impact positions.
- Combines coursework, job assignments, and interactive seminars to equip you with exceptional technical, financial and business skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- < 2 years working experience.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum GPA 3.04.
- Geographic mobility.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm