When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development, as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
What You Will Do
The Accounting Internship will provide exposure to several areas of the Finance department, including operational accounting, SOX initiatives, auditing, and financial analytics and reporting. This role will be heavily involved in the development of flow charts for many key financial reporting-related processes.
An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values:
- Limitless growth - We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program in Finance with a minimum GPA of 3.35.
- Analytical and have strong Excel skills.
- A great communicator with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Able to work independently and in a group setting.
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead.
- Loves data analytics and telling the “number’s” story.
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change.
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement.
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges.
- Job Type:Internships
Banking and Finance
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:30th September 2018, 6:00 pm