When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development. as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
What You Will Do
An internship opportunity (summer or part-time) for high-potential individuals who are currently pursuing an Engineering or Computer Science degree. This is a unique opportunity to spend time working with one of our software development or IT teams.
- Full-stack development (Java, .NET, etc).
- Front-end development (React.js).
- Cloud programming (AWS, Terraform, Jenkins).
- QA and Performance Testing.
- IT Security.
- IT Project Management (Scrum) and Technical Documentation.
- Data Science.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Working towards a degree in Computer Science or related Engineering field.
- Motivated, high-potential performers with ability to influence and lead.
- Good software development and object-oriented design fundamentals.
- React, JQuery, Twitter Bootstrap experience is a plus.
- Relational DB experience (SQL) is a plus.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies or AWS is a plus.
- Web based application development experience is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Job Type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:30th September 2018, 6:00 pm