FDM’s IT Service Management consultants are Applications Support Specialists focused on the support of our banking and finance clients’ live systems and applications, ensuring that the users of those applications receive the best service they can.
Whether you are an Entry Level candidate, have been travelling or you simply want a career change, we want to hear from you.
Our IT Service Management consultants manage our clients’ IT systems and applications ensuring availability, and are often involved with a blend of support, maintenance and administration.
You will work with various stakeholders to tackle technical issues by analysing, diagnosing and then either solving the issues or escalating to other technical teams.
The role requires a balance of technical expertise, business knowledge, analytical ability and excellent communication skills.
We equip you with:
- An industry recognised ITIL qualification
- Familiarity with all aspects of IT Service Management and technical competencies such as SQL and UNIX
- 2+ years of hands-on commercial experience
- A foot in the door with one or more of our prestigious clients
- Exposure to dynamic working environments
- Ongoing career support and professional development
- Fast-track career progression leading to a rewarding and lucrative career
- Eligible to work in Singapore
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate a strong passion for IT and business
- Ability to work under pressure and in fast-paced environments
- Other language fluency desired, but not essential
How can I apply?
With the world at your fingertips, all you have to do is click apply now.
To find out more about our graduate opportunities, please visit https://www.fdmgroup.com/en-sg/sg-home/
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Science
- Closing Date:1st Nov 2018, 3:59 pm