As an FDM consultant, you could be working with our clients across a number of functions and departments in order to help them achieve their business objectives. You will receive full training at the FDM academy, as well as ongoing professional development and support, to ensure you are able to start making a difference from day one!
FDM is a FTSE 250 employer operating across Asia-Pacific, the UK, mainland Europe and North America. We provide various opportunities for our consultants to work in technical roles alongside some of the world’s biggest brands including HSBC, Manulife, CLP and Allianz to name a few.
As a software developer you will be key to delivering technology solutions. This is an exciting role where you will collaborate with numerous stakeholders throughout the business while gathering requirements, analysing user needs and designing as well as developing software solutions.
The training will take place in the FDM Hong Kong academy, situated at our beautiful office along Victoria Harbour. Once you have completed training, you will work with one or more of our clients in Hong Kong for a minimum of two years. After the two years, you can remain with FDM or you may have the opportunity to transition to an in house role at FDM or to carry on working with the client as a member of their permanent team.
What we offer you:
- Industry recognised training and qualifications
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel
- A minimum of two years commercial experience working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your career with FDM
Essential experience and skills required:
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong
- Excellent communication skills in English and an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed within the technology industry
- Graduates with a 2:2 or higher from a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably within Science, Technology, Computing, Engineering, Maths or similar subjects
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Good decision making skills within fast-paced environments
- Be able to commit to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
With the world at your fingertips, all you have to do is click apply.
To find out more about FDM’s Graduate Programmes, visit our website at www.fdmgroup.com.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Science
Hong Kong Citizen
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2019, 3:59 pm