As an FDM consultant, you could be working with our clients across a number of functions and departments in order to help them achieve their business objectives. You will receive full training at the FDM academy, as well as ongoing professional development and support, to ensure you are able to start making a difference from day one!
FDM Group is a FTSE 250 award-winning employer that recruits, trains and deploys talent globally. We are the leading IT graduate employer, working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations including HSBC, Manulife, CLP and Allianz to name a few.
As an IT Service Management Analyst your role will be key in keeping business systems running and continually investigating ways to improve performance and users experience with them. Your daily tasks will vary giving you a wealth of experience in application support, creating and managing infrastructures or migrating applications from physical data centres to the cloud, to mention a few.
The training will take place in the FDM Hong Kong academy, situated at our beautiful office along Victoria Harbour and includes the opportunity to receive industry-recognised qualifications such as the ITIL Foundation Certification in IT Service Management.
Once you have completed training, you will work with one or more of our clients in Hong Kong for a minimum of two years. After the two years, you can remain with FDM or you may have the opportunity to transition to an in house role at FDM or to carry on working with the client as a member of their permanent team.
What we offer you:
- Industry recognised training and qualifications
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel
- A minimum of two years commercial experience working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your career with FDM
Essential experience and skills required:
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong
- Excellent communication skills in English and an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed within the technology industry
- Graduates with a 2:2 or higher from a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably within Science, Technology, Computing, Engineering, Maths or similar subjects
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Good decision making skills within fast-paced environments
- Be able to commit to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
Desirable but not required
- Fluency in Cantonese or Mandarin
With the world at your fingertips, all you have to do is click apply.
To find out more about FDM’s Graduate Programmes, visit our website at www.fdmgroup.com.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Science
Hong Kong Citizen
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2019, 3:59 pm