As an FDM consultant, you could be working with our clients across a number of functions and departments in order to help them achieve their business objectives. You will receive full training at the FDM academy, as well as ongoing professional development and support, to ensure you are able to start making a difference from day one!
FDM Group is a FTSE 250 award-winning employer that recruits, trains and deploys talent globally. We are the UK’s leading IT graduate employer, working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations including CLP, Allianz and BOC to name a few.
On the Digital Testing Programme, you will learn the role of technical testing in order to assure the quality of systems and applications once they have been developed. You will be trained on the tools a tester needs to guarantee the developed system consistently meets the appropriate quality and performance expectations at all phases of a project. You will also develop cross functional skills relevant to all aspects of solution delivery in order to work alongside the development team to aid in eliminating any issues.
Fast-track career progression is a key focus of FDM, and our program will put you on a pathway that could lead into leadership roles working within multinational organizations.
Suitable candidates are encouraged to apply immediately online.
There is no better way to launch your career than with FDM!
What we are looking for:
- Graduates with a 2:2 or higher from a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance, Business, Management, or a STEM related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines effectively
- Big ambitions to succeed within the IT industry
- Fluency in English and Cantonese
Desirable but not required
- Fluency in Mandarin
What we offer you:
- Fully-funded industry recognised training and qualifications
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Modern and central training academies
- Social events and networking
To find out more about FDM's Graduate Programmes, visit www.fdmgroup.com.
Whether you’ve been studying for a role in the technology industry or not, we have exciting opportunities available for you. We have multiple start dates all year round, so why not make an application today? Click to apply for the FDM graduate programme. If successful, you will be able to specify your interest for this particular role at a later point in the application process.
With the world at your fingertips, all you have to do is click apply.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Hong Kong Citizen
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2019, 3:59 pm