As an FDM consultant, you could be working with our clients across a number of functions and departments in order to help them achieve their business objectives. You will receive full training at the FDM academy, as well as ongoing professional development and support, to ensure you are able to start making a difference from day one!
FDM Group is a FTSE 250 award-winning employer that recruits, trains and deploys talent globally. We are the UK’s leading IT graduate employer, working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations including CLP, Allianz and BOC to name a few.
Business Analyst roles often involve access to business areas in major financial institutions, working on sensitive information and high profile projects, and gaining first-hand exposure to the trade lifecycle. The role is crucial in helping organisations with the accuracy and timely presentation of data, in line with internal process, governance, and regulatory requirements. These opportunities are perfect for those who are team players with strong analytical skills and an aptitude for fast learning.
How is the program structured?
The training will take place in the FDM Hong Kong academy, situated at our beautiful office along Victoria Harbour. Once you have completed training, you will work with one or more of our clients in Hong Kong for a minimum of two years. After the two years, you can remain with FDM or you may have the opportunity to transition to an in house role at FDM or to carry on working with the client as a member of their permanent team.
What we offer you:
- Industry recognised training and qualifications
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel
- A minimum of two years commercial experience working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your career with FDM
Essential experience and skills required:
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong
- Excellent communication skills in English and an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed within the technology industry
- Graduates with a 2:2 or higher within a STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths)
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Good decision making skills within fast-paced environments
- Be able to commit to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
Desirable but not required
- Fluency in Cantonese or Mandarin
Whether you’ve been studying for a role in the technology industry or not, we have exciting opportunities available for you. We have multiple start dates all year round, so why not make an application today? Click to apply for the FDM graduate programme. If successful, you will be able to specify your interest for this particular role at a later point in the application process.
With the world at your fingertips, all you have to do is apply today!
To find out more about FDM’s Graduate Programmes, visit our website at www.fdmgroup.com.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2019, 3:59 pm